Thread: Complete Secondary VE Table

Tuner

Complete Secondary VE Table

For us 98-00 users, this would be awesome! Hard to come up with a complete VE table when half the resolution is missing >
    2002 Quicksilver Corvette Z06

And then...

Advanced Tuner

Re: Complete Secondary VE Table

Hey I just sent you a PM

Tuner in Training

I have just about given up on my 1999 Holden because of the two tables....

I have just bought a new PCM and I will replace the whole OS to a 2004 version (when we get PRO!!!)
    www.hsvdriversclub.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by txhorns281
    For us 98-00 users, this would be awesome! Hard to come up with a complete VE table when half the resolution is missing >
    This sounds like a great idea! how about Chris can this be done

Fastest A4 Coupe Bolt On's
    11.33 @ 119.84 mph OLSD Tune

Tuning done by www.GearsAreUs.com

yes it can be done, we will probably release a Speed Density "package" that includes this and other stuff sometime in the future.

Chris...
    I count sheep in hex...

Quote Originally Posted by Chris@HPTuners
    yes it can be done, we will probably release a Speed Density "package" that includes this and other stuff sometime in the future.

Chris...
    cant wait for that

Fastest A4 Coupe Bolt On's
    11.33 @ 119.84 mph OLSD Tune

Tuning done by www.GearsAreUs.com

anyone who buys 2bar/3bar SD coming soon will be pleasantly surprised. Won't be long before we get something else done for you NA SD guys.
    I count sheep in hex...

Tuner

Chris,

Are you saying that in order to get the complete secondary VE table an additional purchase will be required?? I'm about at my spending limit with you guys... having purchased the upgraded cable and all. I need this table to be complete though. Please say this isn't so!!

This has become such a hassle that I've given some serious thought to doing what uk_hsv has done... then again, I don't want to purchase an additional license since I only got 1 vehicle type when I purchased the software.

Any idea when this will be available? It's a real hassle trying to tune my car with only half of the VE table.

Matt
    \'99 Corvette FRC w/ exhaust, LS6 intake, underdrive pulley, and 224/224 .581/.581 112LSA

Quote Originally Posted by torchredfrc
    Chris,

Are you saying that in order to get the complete secondary VE table an additional purchase will be required?? I'm about at my spending limit with you guys... having purchased the upgraded cable and all. I need this table to be complete though. Please say this isn't so!!

This has become such a hassle that I've given some serious thought to doing what uk_hsv has done... then again, I don't want to purchase an additional license since I only got 1 vehicle type when I purchased the software.

Any idea when this will be available? It's a real hassle trying to tune my car with only half of the VE table.

Matt
    yes there will be a license fee for this feature when released. Can't say how much yet but you can assume it will be <= 2bar prices when released. This is not the only feature that will come with the fee, it will be a package. Doing this feature alone is not worth the effort.

Chris...

I count sheep in hex...

Advanced Tuner

Quote Originally Posted by Chris@HPTuners
    anyone who buys 2bar/3bar SD coming soon will be pleasantly surprised. Won't be long before we get something else done for you NA SD guys.
    Sooo....will I be pleasantly surprised by the price? And will it support 98s? (stupid 98 PCMs)
    1998 Camaro Z28 M6: SLP Lid, Adj. Panhard, SFCs, CAGS!, Hotcam, Hooker Shorties, Katech Tensioner, Catback with Dynomax 17221 3\" Muffler, Mobil-1, Bosch +4s, 160 Stat, !EGR, !MAFless, !FRA, S3 TB

we haven't decided on 98 support yet, most likely it will be an "on demand, expect a delay" style process.

I dunno what pleasantly surprises you but i do know how much work it is to do all this. No doubt when the prices are made public we will know the answer to that one...

I count sheep in hex...