Thread: hptuner connection problem

hptuner connection problem

guy i need your help my hptuner works good with 2007-up models but not working with 2000-2006 model, tried with many vehicle errror messege is "unable to connect check ignition key is on"

Senior Tuner
    Not sure, but you may have a problem with one of your USB drivers. I know they use an A and B port set-up, but I don't know if they are used in that manner. Check to be sure that both the A and B HP Tuners ports show up when your cable is plugged into your laptop.
    Jaime

drivers are installed properly, my friends hptuners in working fine with my laptop after changing application key

anyone there to help me?

Your best bet is to contact Support.

Bill should be able to figure out your problem rather quickly and offer up a solution.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

nooneis replying from support, i changed two diffrent usb and obd2 cables still same todayi scanned 2006 corvette it works fine but on 2002 corvette its not communicating, not only 2002 corvette any car under 2007 exluding 2005 and 2006 corvette

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    i replied...then you replied on the weekend. in any event ill email you on monday with instructions
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

ok i will wait then