Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: LS2 and V2.0 Screenshots

Tuner

Re: LS2 and V2.0 Screenshots

You sure did seem to imply you had it and or had inside info.

see here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It is released for Tuners/Pro-Shops ... the general public will get it about a month or so later. V2.0 is not only a software update, it involves a lot of other updates. You will all be amazed at the changes coming from HPTuners. I better stop before I spill the too many beans and have the guys kill me.

Quote Originally Posted by 12secSS
    I am also patiently waiting for V2.0, heck I don't mind waiting in line for it. I am perfectly content with V1.7 and EIO. I am able to tune the vehicles I have support for, so it is no skin off my back. As Keith verified, I do not have V2.0, nor did I ever say I did. We should all just trust the HPT team in what they are doing ... be glad they are so prideful of their product. Other companies are not and will pre-release without fixing all the bugs.
    2004 Chevy 1500 CC 5.3L 2000 Pontiac GA 3.4L 1995 Pontiac TA LT1 1997 Camaro 3.8L

Senior Tuner

Quote Originally Posted by rckrzy1
    You sure did seem to imply you had it and or had inside info.

see here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It is released for Tuners/Pro-Shops ... the general public will get it about a month or so later. V2.0 is not only a software update, it involves a lot of other updates. You will all be amazed at the changes coming from HPTuners. I better stop before I spill the too many beans and have the guys kill me.
    Most of that info was posted previously on here or LS1Tech, if you spend time to stay informed you would have found out as well. The "other" new changes I had heard about from Ken@HPTuners, he is a very good friend of mine.

Unless actually written, do not assume or speculate things ... I shouldn't have to say anymore on that. I never did imply I had V2.0, you just assumed it and read what you wanted from my posts.

Tuner in Training

Is the V2.0 LS2 tuning software going to be vin locked or locked to model years like the earlier versions.

Any ideas on the costs yet and when its going to be released and when can we order it - pre orders ?

this thread is over.

I count sheep in hex...