Thread: printing or saving VCM edit screens???how

Tuner in Training

printing or saving VCM edit screens???how

I would like to save and/or print screens from my VCM editor. So I can look at previous programs while I change parameters. Also how do people post there screens on the forums?

How do you print screens or save screens to a program where I can then print them.

Please be very detailed when describing how to do this..

Thanks Tom Ulrich

Advanced Tuner

Re: printing or saving VCM edit screens???how

press the PrtScn button the keyboard (or press ALT+Prtscn to only copy the currently open window instead of the entire desktop)

THen open Microsoft Paint... paste it... and save it as a jpeg ... you can also crop the image in paint or any graphics program

however.. if you're looking to use it for comparing previous tunes... just open the 2nd .bin up in a seperate window... whenever I make changes, I save the file names in a serial order and never save over an existing .bin file ... if I want to compare two of them I just have 2 windows open , 1 w/my current .bin and 1 with the one I'm comparing to.

2.0 will make this considerably easier as it has a very robust compare function.

As for posting here .. you need to host the image on a web server (I don't think you can attach images?) and then link to it (if you don't already know how to do this then I'm not sure what you can do... I'm not sure what free web hosts are out there as I've always just paid for my own)
    Mike Horist
    00 WS6 (TA) | 04 WS6 (GTP Comp G)
    Mike \\#at&\\ horist \\&dot$\\com

BOTH cars HP Tuners Tuned

Tuner

Re: printing or saving VCM edit screens???how

www.photobucket.com has great free image hosting
    2002 Z51 C5 MN6 Coupe&&SuperMaxx Headers, Vararam, Ti Exhaust