Thread: License Problems? Cannot access my file?

Tuner in Training

License Problems? Cannot access my file?

Hello,

I just downloaded the PCM file off my car for the first time. After I downloaded it said my file was unlicensed, the message I got was... ""Invalid VIN/OS Pair. Unable to license vehicle. Please e-mail this hpt file and a VCM Suite Info log to [email protected]"". Theres the options ""License Options"" and ""No Thanks"", it won't let me select that option, I get the error I just listed.

Anyway it says I have 8 credits for GM on my account. The car i'm working on is a 1999 GTP. I also just finished sending an e-mail to support. I'm not sure how fast they are at responding but I decided to post here too hoping its something simple. LMK! Thanks...
    Shawn W. Larsen

'07 Chevy Trailblazer SS_____'00 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP _____'99 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP

Tuning with: HP Tuners MPVI PRO

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Ultimately its because your previous tuner toyed with the vin number(I got your file a short while ago) and basically took someone elses file, threw in your vin number and crossed his fingers lol.

In any event tech 2 should be able to fix the pcm, then just reread and you'll be good to go in this case.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    I have similar problem, wats tech 2?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    gm's flash tool
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"