Thread: HP Tuners Phone # for an Overseas Customer URGENT

HP Tuners Phone # for an Overseas Customer URGENT

I need to call urgent for an overseas order.

WHAT IS THE PHONE NUMBER,

THANKS.

Tuner

Re: HP Tuners Phone # for an Overseas Customer URG

thats a good one. ???

1998 Ws6 TA

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)

It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Quote Originally Posted by foff667

That was a Joke right, it was not welcome.

Senior Tuner

He is pretty much saying that HPTuners has no phone numbers to be contacted with, your best bet is to email them at those email addresses. They are very quick to respond via that method.

Quote Originally Posted by 12secSS
    He is pretty much saying that HPTuners has no phone numbers to be contacted with, your best bet is to email them at those email addresses. They are very quick to respond via that method.
    Sorry but I dont believe they are "quick to respond" at all. It must be nice to have so much business that the customer doesnt mean enough to respond in a reasonable fashion or have a phucking PHONE!!
    2012 Corvette Z06

All Vengeance Racing Installed WB Tuned by WS6FirebirdTA00
    Online Garage: http://www.fquick.com/Jimmyz

If you were only 1 of 3 people that make up this company, you too, wouldn't give up your phone number.

Think about it, you wouldn't have a life, you would be on the phone 24/7, mostly talking to @@sholes that don't have a life, or a clue.

Don't know how many of you have ever handled 'tech support' , or 'customer support' within a business. It really sucks big time.

Get over it, this is the 21 century, with a couple of guys that really have a neat product, & they run their business in the best way they can, to suit their needs.

Email & US mail is ALL you need to run a small business.

I'd bet you, that ALL of you, would do it the same way too.

Dave
    2009 HHR SS automatic--- 350 HP - 450' LBS TORQUE,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDZgoSN8Gk0
    Mostly stock - K&N air intake, TTech engine mount, 2nd cat 'cored', E47.5 tune, Lighter - wheels/tires/rotors.
    13.0's @ 110MPH, street tires, 12.28 @ 112.67 best on slicks, 1.7s 60' ETs

Tuner in Training

Quote Originally Posted by 2000Firehawk
    If you were only 1 of 3 people that make up this company, you too, wouldn't give up your phone number.

Think about it, you wouldn't have a life, you would be on the phone 24/7, mostly talking to @@sholes that don't have a life, or a clue.

Don't know how many of you have ever handled 'tech support' , or 'customer support' within a business. It really sucks big time.

Get over it, this is the 21 century, with a couple of guys that really have a neat product, & they run their business in the best way they can, to suit their needs.

Dave

I would have a phone#, so dont say ALL or everyone. I normally dont order from a company that does not have a phone#. Think about it, its the 21st century, most people have a cell phone on them all the time, it doesnt mean they have to staff it 24/7. Think about the # of people that do not order over the net, there are a few. and some people want to talk to a live person before they shell out alot of $$, Im sure there sales would go up with a phone #, even if it was just for ordering, heck verizon lets you add a line for $10, phone orders only on Saturdays from 9-12. HPtuners is the only company I know of that does not have a phone #, Just my 2 cents Chris
    1999 Pewter Hardtop-TR224/224/114 w/Ported LS1 heads w/918's-LS6 Manifold w/stinger air intake, TPIS headers w/ Z06 cats-PRT's-Z06 sways and springs, HPTuner, Prior to headers 370 RWHP & 361 RWTQ

LS1 Edit doesn't have a Phone# either.
    They're also a 2-3 man company.

If neither of these companys thought that a phone#
    would be a plus for them, there would be one.

I think that I heard that Ken [LS1Edit] made a millon,
    on selling LS1Edit , without a phone#...

Ahh.. phones = 20th century , email = 21th century....
    I'm in my 50's, & I would email, before I would phone in an
    order, to anyone today.

It's all about time & freedom....

Dave

2009 HHR SS automatic--- 350 HP - 450' LBS TORQUE,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDZgoSN8Gk0
    Mostly stock - K&N air intake, TTech engine mount, 2nd cat 'cored', E47.5 tune, Lighter - wheels/tires/rotors.
    13.0's @ 110MPH, street tires, 12.28 @ 112.67 best on slicks, 1.7s 60' ETs

Quote Originally Posted by 2000Firehawk

Dave
    Wrong! I ran a company with over $1M in yearly revenue, internet based, and had 2 phone #'s, a fax number and email. 4 people.

Thanks for playing though.

On the positive side, I can't wait to get this software/hardware to see if a buffoon like me can actually use it!!
    2012 Corvette Z06

All Vengeance Racing Installed WB Tuned by WS6FirebirdTA00
    Online Garage: http://www.fquick.com/Jimmyz

Well I have to tell you.
    I had a real tuff time parting with $500 bucks to a web site..LOL

But all the positive feedback I got convinced me.

So far so good......................

Good Luck.........................

And dont forget...........Ponies are for little girls.

Potential Tuner

Quote Originally Posted by crazy4cars10

That was a Joke right, it was not welcome.
    Post your phone number!

what would you like to know?

If you have sales related questions please email [email protected] or support related questions [email protected]

BTW, we are looking to ways of providing "available" and "scalable" phone services in future, we don't see the use of providing a service that will likely result in frustration for customers.

Also, due to diverse physical locations of us all, it is likely that email will get you a fast answer, it is easy to answer emails at 4am US time from Australia

Chris...
    I count sheep in hex...

Advanced Tuner

Quote Originally Posted by Chris@HPTuners
    what would you like to know?

If you have sales related questions please email [email protected] or support related questions [email protected]

BTW, we are looking to ways of providing "available" and "scalable" phone services in future, we don't see the use of providing a service that will likely result in frustration for customers.

Also, due to diverse physical locations of us all, it is likely that email will get you a fast answer, it is easy to answer emails at 4am US time from Australia

Chris...
    i was over seas to you can't. hes probly military.... you can't call US 1-800 for there..

to that person

on a class A DSN phone or one that will dial to the states call 314-271-1100 and the operater will pick up, ask them for a outside line and then give them the 1800 number it will work great.
    http://www.turbov6camaro.com
    1997 Stalled V6 Camaro
    Goal: 10.99 in the 1/4
    Goal: 100 MPH (completed)

Best Dyno: 456 RWHP and 509 RWTQ
    Best: 1/4 mile 11.23 20 PSI
    Best1/8: 7.18 @ 99 1.83, 60 foot 20 PSI