Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Announcing new pricing structure !!!!

Potential Tuner

Re: Announcing new pricing structure !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris@HPTuners
    HPTuners announces new pricing !!!

It is with great pleasure that HPTuners announces the following changes to our pricing structure effective today, 15-Nov-04.

Overview
    We have created a dual pricing structure to serve the customer who wants a pay-as-you-go business model, or alternately the customer who wants to be incented to pay upfront. New pricing and package details follow.

VCM Suite Pro
    2 Vehicle Types: $499
    Each additional vehicle type: +$199 (up to 4 vehicle types total)
    Each additional vehicle type: +$399 (5th and subsequent vehicle types)
    Enhanced IO (EIO) Interface: +$150

VCM Suite Pro additionally supports: Rewrite Entire VCM, VATS relink, TunerLock and other features.

It also gives us great pleasure to announce our new pricing packages targetted at tunershops.
    - All V8 Gen III Cars: $3999
    - All V8 Gen III Trucks: $3999
    - All V6 Cars: $3999

Note: Price applies to currently listed vehicles only. EIO option must be purchased seperately.

In addition, there are the following multiple purchase discounts (must be placed on a single order).
    - 20% discount for 2 packages purchased up front.
    - 30% discount for 3 or more packages purchased up front.

Please note that no credits will be given on existing purchases towards the upfront package prices shown above.

Trade-in Program
    Finally, we also offer the following trade-in's credits towards any purchase.

Carputing: $200 (making $299 to purchase STD interface or $449 for EIO)
    EFI Live: $250 (making $249 to purchase STD interface or $349 for EIO)
    Carputing + EFI Live: $350 (making $149 to purchase STD interface or $299 for EIO)
    Autotap: $100 (making $399 to purchase STD interface or $549 for EIO)
    Hypertech/Predator: $50 (making $449 to purchase STD interface or $599 for EIO)
    DHP: $350 (costs $149 to purchase STD interface or $249 for EIO)

All credits will be given once hardware cable/dongle/wart is returned to HPTuners. Granting of credits is at the sole discretion of HPTuners once the trade-in product has been received. Please contact [email protected] for all trade-in details. Please bear with us while we gear up for this it may take a week or so before the full details of where to send stuff etc. is available.

Further details follow.

VCM Suite Pro
    VCM Suite Pro is the default package that will ship to all users. It includes two (2) vehicle types (year/model based). It is NOT VIN or VCM locked, you can tune as many vehicles of the same type as you like. There is no limit as to how many vehicle types you can add (this caters for pay as you go tunershops or enthusiastic home tuners). Additional vehicle types are added via software updates, no need to return cable (this is our existing process).

Existing VCM Suite Pro customers are able purchase additional vehicle types at the new price of $199 or $399 depending on your current number of licenses.

VCM Suite Standard
    VCM Suite Std has been replaced by VCM Suite Pro and is the default package for all users. Existing VCM Suite Std users will recieve a free upgrade to VCM Suite Pro with the next update (before Christmas). Users who have single vehicle type support may add an additional vehcle for $199.
    just so i understand. i have a efilive pro cable, i can trade that in for a std hp tuners cable for my vette for 250 bucks?

Tuner in Training

Great deal.
    Z06 Pics&&&&2003 Z06- I/C Mag, LG LT\'s w/cats, B&B Bullets&&

Advanced Tuner

Quote Originally Posted by evil_c5
    just so i understand. i have a efilive pro cable, i can trade that in for a std hp tuners cable for my vette for 250 bucks?

No... it's 249 bucks :P
    Mike Horist
    00 WS6 (TA) | 04 WS6 (GTP Comp G)
    Mike \\#at&\\ horist \\&dot$\\com

BOTH cars HP Tuners Tuned

Advanced Tuner

If we're getting technical, it's 259, forgot about 10 shipping. 8)
    Eric - 01 Silverado 5.3 ECSB
    ET: [email protected] 1.77 60' 5200 lbs

Crappy website about my truck

My Myspace page
    Usually contains explicit material (language, etc..)
    It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

Tuner

Quote Originally Posted by 16again
    I am currently using the LS Edit however, with the new pricing I might just jump on this. ;D
    Bob
    Hey Bob,
    Long time no see.
    You will not be sorry go for it.

Tuner

OK. I thought long and hard about it, I went to the show v8 show on the weekend and spoke to chris, after seeing a demo on the laptop I got the old wallet out and spent the big bucks.....OUCH!!!!!! that hurt, but I will get a quality product for it and the support that is needed. weel done guys great product.......

Now just waiting for delivery................. ;D

Mark

Tuner in Training

I hate to bring this back to life again, but I can't help myself.

I think the staff is doing good by sticking to the pricing. They aren't just doing this for the fun of it ya know. It's their perrogative, like it or not.

I own both autotap and edit, now I've got something to do with them!!

I think if they were going to throw existing customers a bone, it would be no more than another 6 months or so of updates. Speaking of which, mine expires on Dec. 11th. How far before Christmas is the "new update" going to be??

Tuner

I apoligize Ken if I stirred up any trouble for you guys. Sometimes I don't think before I post.
    You all have treated me great and you do have the best product by far.

With your program and with the help of all the great members on this board I have been able to tune my car, that could not be done by a couple of pros.

Keep up the good work and you have my support always.

New and improved Tide does not mean I should expect a rebate from them just as nothing expected when intel makes a new chip.

Advanced Tuner

Quote Originally Posted by FRC_Tom
    New and improved Tide does not mean I should expect a rebate from them just as nothing expected when intel makes a new chip.
    Amen Brother!

My Myspace page

Why were my posts delted? I spent 900 bucks with you guys and this is what I get?

Quote Originally Posted by sugarbooger
    Why were my posts delted? I spent 900 bucks with you guys and this is what I get?

That's funny there dirk, but I'd like to hear from someone at HPtuner, not you.

And if the only thing that the existing members are getting is the upgrade to the PRO version, when is that happening?

Thanks

Advanced Tuner

Pro version is coming with the next update, unless you REALLY need it now. If you REALLY need it now, they will hook you up. But the more people that claim they REALLY need it now, and don't really, wastes the HPT staff's time they could be spending on programming the next release.

My Myspace page

Quote Originally Posted by sugarbooger
    And if the only thing that the existing members are getting is the upgrade to the PRO version, when is that happening?
    Everyone will get Pro at the next update (it will be close to Xmas at this stage). If you order a new vehicle type before then you will get Pro with that order.

I count sheep in hex...

Advanced Tuner

Man...this totally sucks...I need to renew my support, and I would just buy the additional vehicle and get 6 months, but I only have my Camaro. Poo. I wish I had a Corvette too....LOL. I guess I will just be buying another year.

Regardless, thanks for a great product!
    1998 Camaro Z28 M6: SLP Lid, Adj. Panhard, SFCs, CAGS!, Hotcam, Hooker Shorties, Katech Tensioner, Catback with Dynomax 17221 3\" Muffler, Mobil-1, Bosch +4s, 160 Stat, !EGR, !MAFless, !FRA, S3 TB

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)

yes, any new purchase (other than buying a year of s/w updates) gets you another 6 months.
    on my customer login page(since i purchased another license a week ago) this additional 6 months isnt showing, is this something you guys will keep track of back office or will it eventually show up on my login page?

Thanks
    Bill
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner

Just sent the $s for 9 more cars, does this start me from today with a 6 month upgrade?

Tom

Hi Bill,

Seems i screwed up (again). You only get the 6 months on your initial purchase. New purchases do not reset your update service.

Sorry for the confusion.

Chris...
    I count sheep in hex...

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)

Hi Bill,

Seems i screwed up (again). You only get the 6 months on your initial purchase. New purchases do not reset your update service.

Sorry for the confusion.

Chris...
    :-/ ok
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner

Hi Bill,

Sorry for the confusion.

Chris...
    Answered my question also.
    Thanks Chris.