Thread: Hey HP Tuners.....

Tuner in Training

Hey HP Tuners.....

When will Vers 1.6 and/or 2.0 be released??

If this is mentioned somewhere - I am sorry for reposting and if you would be good enough to send me a link and delete my waste of forum space I would appreciate it. If it hasn't been answered, then when??
    Blessings,&&Rick

Re: Hey HP Tuners.....

1.6 - target before Christmas (looking good so far)
    2.0 - early next year, no date yet.

I count sheep in hex...

Tuner in Training

Thanks Chris!! Not to look a gift horse in the mouth but any chance HP Tuners giving any Christmas "Gift" prices for the good guys who bought the HP Tuners just a few weeks too soon?? I want the second year added on but I am already over $6,000 to have my new motor built and that does not include the cost of having it installed. Funds are extremely tight!! If there are not any "good guy" prices coming out - I will just have to let patience be my guide until I can afford the second vehicle!!
    Blessings,&&Rick

ha ha good luck, ive been trying for a while and they havent budged so far.
    im still waiting a little longer to see though

Tuner in Training

I cannot complain. Chris has been phenominal in support and Keith really took care of me when I needed it most!! Support and service is phenominal and their products are worth EVERY penny they are asking - plus more!!! My only regret is that I did not wait three weeks to order cause I would then have two vehicle types rather than one! Again - that is OK though because their product is more than worth the price they have on it!!

If I have to - I will eventually get additional cars added on but with my engine rebuild - there is no way I will be able to afford it for quite some time!

Never hurts to ask though - maybe they will have generous hearts over Christmas.
    Blessings,&&Rick

There won't be any specials, the price is $199 for an extra vehicle type (before the price changes it was $399).

Cheers,

Chris...
    I count sheep in hex...