Thread: Question to Keith or Chris, Flash New ECM code?

Question to Keith or Chris, Flash New ECM code?

I have been wondering since we are now getting the Pro edition of the software (since we can re-write the OS) is it possible to re-flash a 99-00 VCM to a 2002 model to gain the resolution that the Primary VE table has in Speed Density mode as well as any other updates there may be in the code?

I assume if we can do this all I would do is need to purchase an additional license for the 2002 model so that we can edit the tune once uploaded.

Re: Question to Keith or Chris, Flash New ECM code

It is if you have license support for both vehicles type.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

I did this... Ive taken my 00 and flashed it to an 01 to get rid of that fugging secondary ve table

Advanced Tuner

This is so weak. I hate having a 98. Can't you guys give us 98ers some sort of hookup?
    1998 Camaro Z28 M6: SLP Lid, Adj. Panhard, SFCs, CAGS!, Hotcam, Hooker Shorties, Katech Tensioner, Catback with Dynomax 17221 3\" Muffler, Mobil-1, Bosch +4s, 160 Stat, !EGR, !MAFless, !FRA, S3 TB

Quote Originally Posted by AnotherUser
    This is so weak. I hate having a 98. Can't you guys give us 98ers some sort of hookup?
    like what?

I count sheep in hex...

He prolly only wants to be able to use the primary table instead of the secondary table for his SD tune.....

Advanced Tuner

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler
    He prolly only wants to be able to use the primary table instead of the secondary table for his SD tune.....
    Aah, that would be it.
    1998 Camaro Z28 M6: SLP Lid, Adj. Panhard, SFCs, CAGS!, Hotcam, Hooker Shorties, Katech Tensioner, Catback with Dynomax 17221 3\" Muffler, Mobil-1, Bosch +4s, 160 Stat, !EGR, !MAFless, !FRA, S3 TB

Tuner

Yes, I'd have to agree.
    98\' T/A, filter/lid, Comp 212-218, 85mm MAF