Thread: Logging IAC Steps

Tuner in Training

Logging IAC Steps

Please dont laugh, but I have looked everywhere in the scanner to view IAC Steps. Could someone please tell me what menu/tab it is under.

I'm trying to dial in the idle.

Thanks!
    2000 M6 SS Convertible, FTRA, Lid, LS6 intake, LS6 S heads, TR220, RT cats, Magnaflow, paint chips on pass side door.

Advanced Tuner

Re: Logging IAC Steps

Think its in tools /vcm control/specal.hope this is what you are looking for,cant use 1.5 yet myself as i sent my interface back over two weeks ago and am still waiting for an email ???

Tuner in Training

Right on. Thanks for the quick reply.

I saw that before, but was under the impression that data could be "logged." Guess this isnt the case. Oh well, I'll have to actually write down the numbers :P

Sorry for your predicament. I delayed getting 1.4 in order to get 1.5 and not have to send the cable back. Funny that I have a WB in the car but I havent hooked it up yet to the cable yet. It would only take 20 minutes.
    2000 M6 SS Convertible, FTRA, Lid, LS6 intake, LS6 S heads, TR220, RT cats, Magnaflow, paint chips on pass side door.

IAC steps needs to be added to the table display, right click on a cell and click insert, then a new window will pop open.

IAC is under Engine -> Idle -> IAC Position
    I count sheep in hex...

Tuner in Training

Gracias