Thread: Why wait

Tuner in Training

Why wait

Here is the main question, should I wait for this product to come out(in a day or so of course) or send the 500$ I have waiting in Paypal to ls1 edit?

Re: Why wait

Well... with LS1 Edit you can probably have product shipped within a few days...

For less money, here is some of the benafits we provide you with:
    VCM Recovery. If you ever have a problem when writing the pcm such as power loss, your PCM is not dead. You can easily rewrite it with our software and be up and running again.

VCM Scanner. We provide you with a scan tool software package that allows you to scan many needed items when tuning a vehicle. We provide you with a table, gauge and chart displays to show you the data. You can log the data and play it back any time. You can also export it to a comma delimited file for easy viewing with Microsoft Excel.

Our editor does not encrypt your VCM/PCM files. You save them to the hard drive as they are saved to your PCM.. No differently. Our editor also is very well organized for example.. we seperate the spark advance tables and values seperately from the spark retard tables and values.. All to make it easier for you to find what you are looking for without becoming lost in a confusion mess of a bunch of tables that all seem to do different things.

Plus, we have this forum here where you can ask all your questions and chat with other users of our product as well.

Also....

With our product you can rewrite the calibration section of your LS1 based PCM in just 30 seconds and read it in 2 minutes. How's that for a time saver!
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Tuner in Training

Re: Why wait

So basically, the VCM suite will edit everything ls1 edit will, and is:
    1: quicker
    and
    2: has a scanner built it.
    I suppose I just have no patience and fine myself checking the forum and order site 5 times a day...its kinda driving me crazy.

Oh well, hopefully it will be available soon, guess Ill go have a beer.