Thread: Mailing list?

Tuner in Training

Mailing list?

I just can't wait to get my hands on this product, and I'm sure MANY others feel the same way. Is there any chance at setting up mailing list so that us anxious buyers can recieve an email when it's available?? Might also be a good idea to keep a mailing list for product updates, etc, if there's not already one? Thanks.

-Skinny
    -Travis&&99 Trans Am, Pewter, A4- 11.888 @ 113.57&&

Re: Mailing list?

Hi Skinny,

we do not currently have a mailing list setup. I don't belive we will be setting one up any time soon either as we have other more important things to address first, like getting product out the door.

Here is how I see things going down as far as those who want to purchase.

We will be updating the order checkout page with information perhaps tonight and in the next following days letting you know what we will have and when we will have it ready. We will not be releasing all of the vehicles at one time but will be doing them in stages.

What will first be available will be the f-body and y-body cars. We will then move along the list to take care of everybody.

We will be taking pre-orders maybe even as soon as early next week and will give ship dates on the checkout page as well.

Orders will be shiped first come first serve.

So my current recomendation is to just stay tuned to this site. We will be making a post with more information as it becomes available.

I'm not realy a big fan of pre-orders.. but if thats what you guys want then we are ok with it. We just want to make you guys happy!

We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Tuner in Training

Re: Mailing list?

i think the mailing list would be a good idea down the road....just annoucing product updates, new products, etc.

i'd love to pre-order, but ya gotta figure out that shipping-to-canada thing first email me if ya like [email protected]

--matt