Thread: new lnf tuner here...

new lnf tuner here...

or thats what im trying to learn to be.

got a 08 sky rl and i started off with a westers tune then switched to trifecta but now i want to do it myself. something about tuning my car myself just sounds/feels more gratifying than saying someone else did it.

i really dont know anything yet, literally nothing, but thats the fun of learning.

found some good videos here on tuning the lnf:

http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38868

figured thats a good place to start to learn how everything works then go from there.

now if only i can figure out how to make a double/layered tune like trifectas that uses the cruise control switch ill be in business!

been lurking on the forums for the past couple of years but now i figured i try it myself.

from what ive read it seems like everyone heres is very helpful to newbies like me and that learning this wont be so bad if i put my mind to it and keep trying.

im josh btw and nice to meet yall.
    2008 Sky RL

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by |V3nom| View Post
    now if only i can figure out how to make a double/layered tune like trifectas that uses the cruise control switch ill be in business!
    Ya don't we all, maybe if you bug Chris aboot it on a daily basis he'll look into it, but ya the video's are a good start.

i might do that.

man theres so much to learn its starting to make my head hurt lol.
    2008 Sky RL

working on a 24psi tune this week to get it dialed in for wot, not worried about mpgs right now.

gonna race my buddies 04 e46 m3 6mt this friday for the first time so i need to get the wot dialed in so i dont get beat by as much lol.
    2008 Sky RL