Thread: Symptom of leaking injector.

Symptom of leaking injector.

Is there a way tell from a log on HPT or other simple test if a injector is leaking or stuck open on the LNF for a Solstice GXP?
    I have a DashHawk that I use to monitor on a daily bases and the other day my LTFT that usually sit -1-+1 depeding on conditions and driving habits went to -10+ on the LTFT and have stayed around -10 for the last few days.
    What else would cause this to happen kind of strange.

Advanced Tuner
    There's an injector duty cycle pid for each injector, perhaps you have a boost leak somewhere?

Cracked inter cooler.
    Anyone (GMtech) know if they are covered under GMPP extended warranty?
    Really dont have the cash right now for an aftermarket one.

Thats good to know.
    One ? though my vehicle is 2007 Solstice GXP warranty service begging date of April of 2007 with a extended GMPP warranty of 81K or 2014 Aug. Since from the in service date is April 2007 and now its Sept 2012 which is past 5yrs will this still apply for warranty or will the Extended GMPP warranty cover it or an I just screwed.
    I guess I can see if it can be TIG welded.
    Last edited by tazz; 09-08-2012 at 09:33 PM.

Senior Tuner cobaltssoverbooster's Avatar
    If its a factory crimps cooler u can weld it after its sonic cleaned to clean the metals inside contact area.... Problem is if it's close to the end tanks it will melt the rubber seals inside the crimps. Best to just replace those crimps coolers unfortunately. Maybe ur hole is in a lucky spot though...
    2000 Ford Mustang - Top Sportsman