Thread: help

Potential Tuner

help

ok guys i just won a set of hp tuners v 2.2 on ebay. in the posting it says its been regestered, can i use it? someone tell me before i pay 300 for something i cant use

I bought a used hp tuners setup and I have no problems. I think the main thing is you will need his hp tuners login information. Once you login you can change it to your information. Without his login I don't see how you would be able to use it. Of course that's assuming that what you bought comes with everything like the interface box and cables.
    Last edited by Mark Wheeler; 10-27-2012 at 11:05 PM.
    2009 hot white G8GT - Vararam, HSRK, street tuned, Kooks longtube headers and x-pipe. 12.675 @ 112.05mph.

While there's no guarantee that it works, it looks like it's all there. A couple points of interest are; that you will likely have to buy some credits before you can use it, and this is the standard version not the pro. I don't think the standard version allows for an external wideband hookup.
    2009 hot white G8GT - Vararam, HSRK, street tuned, Kooks longtube headers and x-pipe. 12.675 @ 112.05mph.

Potential Tuner
    would you buy it?

Well for me no because I wanted to use a wideband. I bought a used pro setup for $250 with no credits. But if you've already won it on ebay, they'll prolly leave you negative feedback if you don't pay for it.