Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A/C pressure pegged?

glad you got it sorted! it's weird that the AC volts would work but not AC pressure becuase AC pressure is a simple table lookup form the voltage value. oh well at least you're up and running.
    I count sheep in hex...

Glad to hear!

I wouldn't of even thought of the OS causing it. I never had any problems with our XPS running Vista. I have had more problems (primarily installation of HPT and the occasional write fail) with our 8 year old old Gateway running XP and my wifes's XPS running Win7.
    Hawk

Tuner in Training
    Now I need to figure out how to tune the Multi VE tables since it has silly variable cams :-)

Disable the MAF, and use the attached config. Be sure to change the cam* in the histo filters on histos 3 through 7 to match your tune.

Also, this is for 91, for E10 or values lower than 14.6 you'll need to tweak the filters in the histos.
    Hawk

Tuner in Training
    I knew there was a way using filters and cam angles, I just wasnt sure how to set up the filters and such. thanks a bunch Hawk! I did change it to use AFR Error instead of STFT since I am tuning OL for the moment