Thread: What is the flow rate of ACDelco #217-1601?

Senior Tuner

What is the flow rate of ACDelco #217-1601?

Just got off the phone with the GM engineers and they can only tell me they have a 15KPA max rating. If I knew how to work that out, I would not be bugging you guys! These are factory injectors for a 2003 Boniville Series II engine. I think they are 22 but maybe 19??? Any info would be great guys, and thank-you in advance! Installing these this weekend into a S/C 4.0 Jeep, low boost, and I think these will fit the bill quite nicely. I'm using Split Second Software for this, but having the flow rating would help alot so I can at least get it close before we fire it up

Paul W
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Senior Tuner
    What I am trying to find is this, what are these rated at with 43.5psi rail pressure behind them? If I can find that, I can work out the difference here.
    2000 Trans Am WS6

I'm proudly a successfull stalker of an honor roll student!
    Does 21.3 sound about right?

Senior Tuner
    Nopps you had it there. Got the jeep up and running. If you are a nature lover or a tree hugger you don't want to see this...lol

Watch this one and the one right after. This little thing has turned out to be a lot of fun..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7nD...VyI4E0_s4tR0ig
    Last edited by MMGT1; 09-09-2013 at 08:17 AM.
    2000 Trans Am WS6

I'm proudly a successfull stalker of an honor roll student!
    What a blast that must have been! The ascent looks nuts, (scary) from the first view there! Super glad that worked out too, actually the only data that I thought looked even remotely correct. I really, really, didn't want to even allow myself to believe that GM would use almost 40lb. injectors on a N/A V6 of that size. Also, always glad to see yet another person not staying confined to the boundaries of the supported vehicles list - Hell Yeah! Making me want to start upgrading my truck some more now!

'94 C1500 4X4 / '99 ASTRO 4.3 & PCM - NO A/C - BIG TIRES