Thread: Help with tune dodge ram 5.7

Tuner in Training

Help with tune dodge ram 5.7

Hello help with tune dodge ram 06, any tip, no cats, motor stock, which has more sensitivity to accelerate, and having more power, I put tuningDodgeRamstock06.hpt

Tuner in Training
    someone who help me with some information or book to tune in, be grateful

Advanced Tuner
    Having a hard time deciphering your request, but it sounds like you're looking for general tuning tips?

HPTuners is more a hardware/software tuning solution company, not so much a tune supplier or trainer.

If you're unsure of how to tune your vehicle, you should probably seek out some training by a certified instructor, or at the very least, find some turorials online. There are plenty of sources out there, some more reliable than others.

One thing is certain. If you are looking for information on tuning in general, you are looking on the wrong forum. This forum will provide more specific information on how to use the specific features of the hardware and software that HPTuners provides. Granted there will be occasional advice given in regards to the general tuning process itself. But not too terribly often, it seems.

I too would like some information on this subject.

I have been piddling around with a 1500 5.7 tune

Does anyone have some resources I can look at read or even purchase that would help me out?