Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone actually received VCM 2.1 yet?

Quote Originally Posted by horist
    FYI... check your spam folders... and be sure to add *@hptuners.com to your expemption list....
    many ISPs and email providers are trying to protect their customers... but their rules are often too strict... (I had to add HPTuners.com to my safelist when I was using my old ISP.... )

Or in the case of some of the online web email services like Yahoo you can add them to your email list/address book and then allow those on your email list to go to your inbox instead of bulk mail.
    Always Support Our Troops!

Tuner
    Nothing yet for me here in NC, ordered Feb. 17.
    '00 Corvette FRC

HPTuners, AEM WB, PP&C Stg 3 Heads, PRC Gold, G5X3 114, LS6 Intake, Trick Flow 7.4 PRs, SVO 30#, LS2 Chain, 160* Stat, BPP Vortex Rammer, Dynatech Supermaxx L/Ts, B&B Bullets, Magnecor, NGK, B&M 45044, R-D Racing Cross Bar, Z06 Clutch Assembly, DRM Brake Ducts, Goodridge SS Lines, Speedbleeders. . . .Black Z06 Motorsports

I have over 200 e-mails to go through today.. so I'm working as fast as I can.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Advanced Tuner
    i know that you guys are doing the best you can and i am sure most other people do also. im getting jumpy and excited and am also impatient. at least i am honest...

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by SUTTERERMAN85
    i know that you guys are doing the best you can and i am sure most other people do also. im getting jumpy and excited and am also impatient. at least i am honest...

Exactly, i'm just really excited to get it.
    '00 Corvette FRC

HPTuners, AEM WB, PP&C Stg 3 Heads, PRC Gold, G5X3 114, LS6 Intake, Trick Flow 7.4 PRs, SVO 30#, LS2 Chain, 160* Stat, BPP Vortex Rammer, Dynatech Supermaxx L/Ts, B&B Bullets, Magnecor, NGK, B&M 45044, R-D Racing Cross Bar, Z06 Clutch Assembly, DRM Brake Ducts, Goodridge SS Lines, Speedbleeders. . . .Black Z06 Motorsports

Tuner in Training
    Nothing for me either, considering that mine was in QUE to ship last Wednesday.
    2005 1500 CC Z71
    1997 Pontiac Grand Prix

Potential Tuner

I just got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wwwwwwooooooohhhhhhhoooooooooeeeeeee!!!

I just got it.

But, now what?

Excuse me, but I'm a newbee.

Do I have to wait for some kind of seperate "key" or "code" to use it?

How and when will I get that?

Thanks!

still processing.

Tampa, you should have received instructions on Sunday. You will receive your key shortly.

Potential Tuner

Yes!

Keith,

I got the instruction e-mail on Sunday.

I have everything loaded on my laptop and I'm ready to go.

So, I will just anxiuosly await my "application key" number e-mail.

Thanks!

Advanced Tuner
    any way to find if ours has shipped yet or not. i had it shipped to my apartment here and school and i go home fri for spring break. so i am not going to be here to get it if its not here by fri. i will be disappointed. i have not gotten a key either that was said in the email that i got sun so not looking good i guess. any info that anyone knows would be great.

Application keys have been e-mailed out.

If you receive your interface but do not have an application key simply e-mail me your serial # and full name and I'll get you that information.

If you did not receive your applicaiton key today you will receive it tomorrow as there are a handful that I was unable to process due to lack of information. Your order has gone out though.

Also, all of this information is e-mailed to the paypal address used to submit payment with. A few of the application keys have bounced back due to invalid e-mails.. so you'll need to contact me with your new e-mail address.

Also, almost every upgrade order we have in que was also sent out.. so you guys should have received your application keys as well.

Thanks!

Tuner in Training
    does anyone know how long it take to get the tuner from the headquarters
    to va?????
    Last edited by slow2000z28; 03-09-2006 at 12:18 AM.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith@HPTuners
    Application keys have been e-mailed out.

If you receive your interface but do not have an application key simply e-mail me your serial # and full name and I'll get you that information.

If you did not receive your applicaiton key today you will receive it tomorrow as there are a handful that I was unable to process due to lack of information. Your order has gone out though.

Also, all of this information is e-mailed to the paypal address used to submit payment with. A few of the application keys have bounced back due to invalid e-mails.. so you'll need to contact me with your new e-mail address.

Also, almost every upgrade order we have in que was also sent out.. so you guys should have received your application keys as well.

Thanks!
    Any update for those of us that ordered more than 3 months ago? I would have thought you would take care of us first?

Whats the question?

We have no pending orders from 3 months ago.

If you have a temp interface and want to send it back for the EIO upgrade, just send me an e-mail. I haven't sent out the formal instruction e-mail for temp interfaces yet but we can exchange your interface no problem.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith@HPTuners
    Whats the question?

We have no pending orders from 3 months ago.

If you have a temp interface and want to send it back for the EIO upgrade, just send me an e-mail. I haven't sent out the formal instruction e-mail for temp interfaces yet but we can exchange your interface no problem.
    Oh... I thought you would have sent out an email by now, and I somehow got missed.

Carry on...

Tuner
    Have not recieved the email yet, or the cable either. ordered march 2. Got the email saying the key and such will be here this past wed though a couple days ago.
    2007 Suburban - Slammed, Cammed, Geared and Stalled.

If you received an application key, your product is already in transit.

Potential Tuner
    recieved mine yesterday via ups. Thanks guys!!

Potential Tuner
    thank you Keith.

Tuner
    got the unit, thanks by the way, I was getting crabby there.

got no key or software, I only have ver. 2.016 will this still work?? just 56k ISP

already sent email to keith with state info.
    2009 G8 GT ... stock... DD

2005 GTO A4 (heads and cam ) currently broken.... last time 12.4 @ 109 (just a TC)

Sold: 2001 Chevrolet 2500HD 4X4 8100 vortec RCLB [email protected]