Thread: Bill, what's going on with credit's?

Potential Tuner

Bill, what's going on with credit's?

Bill,

If you could please explain the following issue to me;

I've got my cable, for tuning my PCM. I paid a friend $ so that he could modify my file, send it back to me, and I could load it.

Attached is the file I sent him to modify, and the modified version from him. Why can I not load it? It's asking for more credits.

I already burned 2 credits to link my cable to my truck. Then I burned 2 more credits converting it to SPD with a 3 Bar MAP. After dealing with a local yahoo who didn't know how to tune and didn't use my cable/laptop as I instructed him, had to burn another 2 credits AGAIN, to link my cable back to my truck.

Now I paid someone for credits to modify the file, he sent it back, and the SAME FILE that I can still load to the truck, now will not allow me to load it to my PCM without paying for 2 more mother fuck!ng credits. W T F!
    Attached Files Attached Files

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    because they are not the same file, each pcm has its own unique vcm id number, you can view this in the calibration details window.

To me it looks like your tuner grabbed another similar file, did the 3 bar upgrade, pasted your vin into the file and then sent you back that new file.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"