Thread: 2013 Corvette tuning strategy

2013 Corvette tuning strategy

Working on a new setup and trying to figure out the best method in tuning this thing. The factory has it setup to run speed density up until 4000rpms and transitions over to the MAF. Initally I turned the MAF on at any RPM over 100 and started tuning it. After thinking about it, I did some time on the street tuning it with speed density turned on until 4000 rpms and the MAF above that. Set some conditions in the histograms so it only logged the user inputted VE table below 4000rpms and logged the balance of the data on the MAF table. Its going to have a supercharger at a minimum, probably SC + blower cam and possibly a set of heads. I like the idea of using SD down low as it gives you more resolution in fueling and then simply use the MAF up top where your 75% TPS or greater.

Phil

tune it like every other port injected car. you can use MAF, SD, or both...... very common ECM, OS, and engine.

do you have a specific question or looking for tuning lessons? :-)

What method is going to yield the best driveability? I have already done 2 rounds of MAF based tuning and 2 rounds of MAF and SD based tuning.

SD is going to give you best drivability more than likely

Just run it closed loop SD. No reason to bother with the MAF in my opinion.
    Post a log and tune if you want help

VCM Suite V3+ GETTING STARTED THREADS / HOW TO's

Tuner by night
    CPX Tuning
    2005 Corvette, M6
    ECS 1500 Supercharger
    AlkyControl Meth, Monster LT1-S Twin, NT05R's
    ID1000's, 220/240, .598/.598, 118 from Cam Motion

2007 Escalade, A6
    Stock