Thread: 2014-2016 Jeep Wrangler Supercharger Tuning Services needed

Potential Tuner

2014-2016 Jeep Wrangler Supercharger Tuning Services needed

Can anyone point me to a Tuner that has Experience tuning Supercharged JK Wranglers (Edelbrock/Magnuson)?

Ive got a 2016 Wrangler that I want to add a Edelbrock Eforce charger. Edelbrock says that their only options are sell me a 2014 kit with SCT tuner and I would have to get a 2014 PCM, get it programmed to my 2016 VIN number or find my own tuning solution.

I like the idea of having HPtuners unlock my 2016 PCM and getting a custom tune but have not experience with Dodge/Jeep tuning (tuned about 15 GM LSX) so I would need a base tune like what comes with the SCT but I dont know how to get that.

So help me out and point me to someone that can help.

Contact HemiTuner

Advanced Tuner
    Contact OST dyno in Pa.
    We specialize in tuning supercharged Pentastars and Gen III Hemi's. I would would be glad to assist you.
    We are tuning a 14 JK with a Sprintex charger and 40's on it today
    Please email mike@ostdyno.com - I'm not on here enough to check messages.
    Last edited by mike@ostdyno.com; 12-19-2015 at 07:29 AM.

Potential Tuner
    What spark plugs are you using in the sprintex 14jk. I have the same jeep and sprintex stage 2.

I just finished a 2014 Jeep with a stg2 Prodigy Turbo kit a few weeks ago. If the others that posted don't get you squared away, PM me. I have s/c tunes for them as well will work for a base tune and I'll dial it in for you.
    2018 Camaro SS, LT4 Fuel System, LT4 S/C