Thread: Mopar/Fiat 1.4L turbo support interest?

Mopar/Fiat 1.4L turbo support interest?

I am only posting to ask if you guys are pursuing this at all? My daily is a 1.4L Dart auto with terrible throttle lag and it needs to go away. I know I'm not the only one looking and I also know RRE offers ECU swap calibrations for something to the tune (get it?) of $600. I feel like there is increased interest in this now that the Jeep Renegade has the 1.4 in it also. This would also be able to expand to the Fiat crowd I would think. It's obvious this is a global motor that isn't going away any time soon.
    RSG Offroad
    Jeeps. Jeeps. And more Jeeps. Oh and Jeeps too.

Quote Originally Posted by dont_blink View Post
    I am only posting to ask if you guys are pursuing this at all? My daily is a 1.4L Dart auto with terrible throttle lag and it needs to go away. I know I'm not the only one looking and I also know RRE offers ECU swap calibrations for something to the tune (get it?) of $600. I feel like there is increased interest in this now that the Jeep Renegade has the 1.4 in it also. This would also be able to expand to the Fiat crowd I would think. It's obvious this is a global motor that isn't going away any time soon.
    I have calibrations for the 1.4L Magnetti Marrelli controller. PM me

I need that too

Potential Tuner
    I think, this ECU is too complex for such solution like HP Tuners and other dedicated solutions. There need to be tuned by WinOLS, with damos and powerfull universal programmer. There is a lot of FCA group cars worldwide, lot of them are used by enthusiast, who wait for such dedicated solutiont to start play with this engine. I think HP Tuners know market needs and time consuming by this ECU to decoding and prepare turn-key solution. In my opinion it will never happen.