Thread: 2.25 Beta

2.25 Beta

Do you automatically get added to the Beta after you email support or does it have to be during business hours for HPTuners or if they will be open tomorrow (Christmas Eve)?? If not is there anyone on here that could possibly add me to the beta remotely? I emailed ahead of time when I placed my order to see if I could get the S/N so I could get everything ready so I didn't get in the pinch I'm in right now with a customer. He can't go above 8k feet without rail pressure going to 30k due to Smarty UDC issues that they still haven't resolved a year later. Which he has to go 8k+ Friday morning. Where he doesn't have another capable vehicle for this load due to the holidays. ANY Help would be GREATLY appreciated!! Thanks in Advance!!

Just wanted to give a huge shoutout to Keith@hptuners within 20-30 minutes of posting this tread he private messaged me and immediately got me taken care of. My customer just left left the shop here super stoked after a few test drives and trying a couple different tunes. We believe he is now good to go and can run his truck at higher elevations where smarty programming was messing it up before and his truck would no longer even run worth a crap on stock or any other tuning for that matter. This was my first experience with HPTuners and their software and I am beyond pleased. I've used EFI Live, H&S MCC, Smarty UDC, Minotaur, and SCT. The layout is a little different but after you get around the tune a couple times it's very easy and user friendly!!! I'm really looking forward to tuning more trucks in this and getting a few of the people that are running UDC to switch to this so they feel safe running their trucks at high elevations we see here in Colorado now that I have full control!!