Thread: 2015 procharger

2015 procharger

does anyone happen to have a procharger base file to get me in the right direction?
    didn't see one in repository. kinda got this car thrown on me last minute lol

just an update
    went after it and ended up 587hp pretty safely I feel. vehicle runs great and customer is happy
    cant thank eric and hpt enough for an awesome software

Tuner in Training
    I got a silly question for you rshoe09. How did you get this 2015 to make a clean pull on the dyno? I'm asking because I have 2015 roush I flashed to stock and am trying to recalibrate it and as soon as the abs light comes on and service advance trac shows it will not go over 50mph or 3700 rpms with out cutting cylinders. I tried pulling all the abs fuses and disabling every tq management parameter I can find and still having no luck. Also only will go 51% throttle at wot. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

can't you just compare the roush and stock file to see what you're missing?

Tuner in Training
    I wish I could. I read the roush cal out, but it won't open for lack of definition file. I sent it to support but Bill tells me they are not supporting "Track key cals". I figure how hard can this be,so i flashed it to a stock supported cal, what a mistake. We added 94lb injectors and a smaller pulley for more power and a possible E85 cal in the future. I calibrated a stock with headers 2015 about a month ago and had the advance trac keep trying to lock up the rear wheels when spinning it on the dyno after setting abs codes, but pulling the 50 amp pump fuse allowed me to get around that. This car never tried to lock the brakes but it is cutting cylinders past 3500 rpm. The other car also would make a full pull if you turned off traction control before the abs light came on, but ya once it came on had to pull the fuse. Im just confused right now if its the tune or because of the abs. I also dont have scan tool support for 2015 that will allow me to clear the dtc's in the brake module.

unfortunately I did not have any issues of vehicle cutting cylinders on the dyno, that one im not sure of

Tuner in Training
    So I'm told only the roots blower cars are experiencing this issue and not one certain setting will fix this on them.

maybe eric will chime in with some insight on this, im interested to see what the problem is

I've not seen this issue.

The main thing with the Roush blower kit, is that is uses the GT500 Throttle Body electronics, which are the same for a 11-14 GT, but the 15 GT uses different electronics, so if you do not account for that, you get an almost instant failsafe from the TPS sensor readings being out of range.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC