Thread: BF ZF 6SPD tuning

Tuner in Training

BF ZF 6SPD tuning

Hey guys,
    Ive been playing around with the parameters on my ZF, so far I've mad it shift well but i do have a few problems. Im not sure why between shifts the car sort of pauses causing the car to slow then shifts firmly and continues on to do the same in the next gear. Happens at soft and hard throttle at all rpms. Just trying to understand the meaning of all the parameters. I have followed a few basic instructions from this site also. Car currently has 450rwhp

Can someone please share their aggressive ZF tune with me. Not worried about the life of the trans either.

Hayden BF ZF.hpt

Here is my tune file.

Potential Tuner
    hey mate.
    what your feeling could possibly be the torque management doing its thing. go to engine-torque management-general and under the fuel cut ratio change the trans shift to 0.00 and the spark cut ratio to 1.00.
    doing this will allow full load while changing gears but in some cases can make big hp cars a bit sketchy to drive as it will start to spin tyres on the gear shift. and also if the settings in the zf tune are not good enough it will slip a little on the higher gear changes and slowly kill the auto.

someone can correct me if im wrong but i had the same thing and thats how i fixed it.

Tuner in Training
    Hi Haydos_87,

did your trans survive that tune for a while?