Thread: Jeep Hemi Swap, quick help needed

Jeep Hemi Swap, quick help needed

All,

I have a Jeep here on the dyno that runs perfectly with the exception of WOT AFR (15.0 flat). I have commanded it lower and lower with no response at both wideband meters.

I do not know the origin of the original tune, could be a Diablo. Would anyone please take a look and see if there is something going on? Thanks in advance. I believe I posted the tune correctly.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner
    Have u disabled the natural network and make VE disable bank 2 ( no ) ??

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaMuscleCar View Post
    All,

I have a Jeep here on the dyno that runs perfectly with the exception of WOT AFR (15.0 flat). I have commanded it lower and lower with no response at both wideband meters.

I do not know the origin of the original tune, could be a Diablo. Would anyone please take a look and see if there is something going on? Thanks in advance. I believe I posted the tune correctly.
    Have you tried setting your displacement to 5.7L? It shows as 3.8L, which I believe factors into the calculation for fuel. Any particular reason you can think of as to why it's set it to 3.8L to begin with? I'm assuming this Hemi is at least a 5.7L, anyway.

Thanks for the replies. For clarification this is a 5.7 Hemi Swapped Wrangler.

I was not aware that displacement was used in the fueling calcs... I paused over that but admittedly left it as it was read. I will try it.

Also, the neural network is disabled as well as bank 2 VE.

Thanks again
    Last edited by IndianaMuscleCar; 03-17-2016 at 08:58 AM.

Senior Tuner
    Are you logging commanded eq. ratio? Also check to be sure your TP voltage is reaching the required WOT set point in the scanner. If it is showing it commanding rich and it still isn't rich, you may have a fuel flow issue.
    Jaime

Yep, the commanded EQ ratio goes to .74x upon entering PE/open loop... Yep .74x...

I'm thinking there is incompatibility with whatever program was utilized before and HP Tuners?

For whatever it's worth, I always try to tune from a stock file before flashing. I've had problems past and present from other software (Diablo and Superchips seem to be repeat offenders) causing weirdness when overwriting.