Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: MAF table dialed in!!! *Tune almost complete!

Senior Tuner
    same damn idea, just with a built in histogram instead of my ancient (but still functional!) spreadsheet.
    just use insert table 'maf airflow..' for X axis and pid->engine->airflow->dynamic airflow for the plot value.
    then pick whatever units you want. according to that, the decimal precision, and 0-mid-max values must be picked.
    cell hits required is also very useful new little function, although i wish it was just a normal filter to be combined with others.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by redhardsupra
    same damn idea, just with a built in histogram instead of my ancient (but still functional!) spreadsheet.
    just use insert table 'maf airflow..' for X axis and pid->engine->airflow->dynamic airflow for the plot value.
    then pick whatever units you want. according to that, the decimal precision, and 0-mid-max values must be picked.
    cell hits required is also very useful new little function, although i wish it was just a normal filter to be combined with others.
    When you refer to the table "Max Airflow.." are you talking about Max Airflow vs. Freq? If so, when I do this, it looks like my values are at least an order of magnitude off. I.E. the histrogram shows 5000Hz as 5.8xxx whereas the VCM table is 39.xx. .....thoughts??

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by muncie21
    When you refer to the table "Max Airflow.." are you talking about Max Airflow vs. Freq? If so, when I do this, it looks like my values are at least an order of magnitude off. I.E. the histrogram shows 5000Hz as 5.8xxx whereas the VCM table is 39.xx. .....thoughts??
    check your units, i bet you're exactly 5.75757575 times off (conversion between g/sec and lb/min)

Tuner in Training
    Anyone ever do up a .cfg with the specified histogram in it? Or will it not export in a .cfg from the scanner? I think this is kindah neat if you can do a maf cal using a histogram.

Don't get me wrong though Marcin. I love using your spreadsheet too man!
    1998 WS6 M6

Senior Tuner
    it's really super simple to set up, dig in my recent posts on ls1tech, i posted up screenshots of how to set it up

Tuner in Training
    Sweet thanks man! You rock.
    1998 WS6 M6

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by MNR-0
    Snake, a big cam will make things more difficult for the O2 sensors to stabilise, mainly because ot the extra air and cooling effects on O2s that result from increased durations. A choppy idle will really make life hard, but that's the price we pay.

Bringing up an old thread. Is there a way to stabilize the front 02 sensors in cammed cars? Has anyone figured out a way around this?

Potential Tuner
    I Have A Chevy Silverado 2009 And When I Start The Truck The Rpm Goin Up Very High 3000 Or 5000 Rpm I Have Magnacharger And Motor 5.3 Can Help Me And Tell Me Why The Rpm Goin Up?
    Tnks

Potential Tuner
    Oh I Forget Is Only In Parking And Neutral When I Running Work Good Remember Only In Parking Goin Up The Rpm And Neutral Too Tnk Sou Much

Potential Tuner
    Oh This Problem Stars When A Fusible Dead This Fusible Is 4 Tracktion Control And Thats When Star The Problem Help Me Lol