Thread: Ford FPDM PID's

Tuner

Ford FPDM PID's

Are most of the PID's not supported, or just missing from the Ford Racing ECM that comes with the crate Coyotes? It is the FPDM2_X01. It appears that only the SAE PID's are showing up. The main things I am looking for are the camshaft positions, but they don't appear on this OS. I am trying to do some camshaft phaser development/testing and it I don't really want to build external measuring equipment if I don't have to.

Senior Tuner
    What version 3.0 are you running? If current, you can also try to "Repoll for Supported PIDs" in the "Vehicles" menu and see if they show up. Otherwise, you'll need to submit a support request by e-mail.
    Jaime

Tuner
    My version is about a week old, so fairly current. I will try to re-poll the PID's and give that a shot. If it doesn't work, I will shoot them an e-mail. Thanks for the reply!

Mike,

Have you flashed the PCM with VCM editor yet? Untili you do all you can get are SAE PIDS.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Tuner
    I haven't done that yet, but I can. Does the VIN I put in effect the PID's displayed? I have a 2011 here and I was going to use that VIN if it doesn't matter. I wasn't sure if they were just based off of OS or VIN.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike@ADS View Post
    I haven't done that yet, but I can. Does the VIN I put in effect the PID's displayed? I have a 2011 here and I was going to use that VIN if it doesn't matter. I wasn't sure if they were just based off of OS or VIN.
    Don't give it a VIN, let it put in our custom VIN. It uses that to identify it in the scanner, so the DMRs work.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Tuner
    Great, thanks Eric, I will go flash it.

Mike

Tuner
    That took care of the camshafts and a few other custom PID's Eric. The fueling is still missing (consumption and IPW) so I sent it over to support for them to take a look at. It is enough to get me started for a little bit anyway.

Thanks again.
    Mike