Thread: Creating My new account issues?

Creating My new account issues?

Well ive been expanding my business and Hp tuners was #1 on my list for a new tuning software source. I recently purchased a second hand kit from a guy that thought he was going to get into tuning and found it beyond his interest. saving money is always important so I jumped on the deal and now I'm kind of questioning if I should have just bought new direct? anyway here is what I'm running into: I tried to create my account using the serial and APP key but it just wont accept it?? the app key I'm using is direct from the paper work that I received with the kit. can anyone help? did I screw up here? I thought ive seen a few people using 2nd hand kits without an issue? I did put an email into support, but they haven't had a chance to get back to me yet as I'm sure they are super busy. I figured that I'm not the only one that's had this issue and figured Id touch base with all of you? thanks in advance-Coty

You'll need to e-mail support.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Quote Originally Posted by Keith@HPTuners View Post
    You'll need to e-mail support.
    I just figured it out, was an issue on my end! thankyou for the quick response!!