Thread: 4l70e trans scan

Potential Tuner

4l70e trans scan

can anyone read a tune or a scan on a 4l70e trans. having tcc problems intermittently

I'm proudly a successfull stalker of an honor roll student!
    You have to set up what stuff you'll be logging like Trans Current Gear, TCC Duty Cycle, ect... then preform a scan while it's doing what you don't like. Save that scan log. Then post that scan so we can look at it with you and maybe help out. You should also post your current tune anytime doing this.

Potential Tuner

ls3 4l70E scan and tune

here ya go. im sure there is somthing i will have to add to the log. truck is going into torque management at 4000 rpm (est) . you can see that on the throttle source , it changes from pedal to torque on the screen. and the ECT changes from none to rpm limit
    Attached Files Attached Files

I'm proudly a successfull stalker of an honor roll student!
    Sorry bud, I forgot to mention my laptop is fried and I may not personally be the one who helps find the culprit. You could however duplicate this thread in one of the V8 sections. It may get more attention in there and the prople viewing around in there are usually pretty well versed on your operating system and how it controls/executes everything.