Thread: Lc-1 Led?

Tuner in Training

Lc-1 Led?

what should your LED do when it is done warming up? mine stays on but then it starts blinking. is this right? i am getting so frustrated with it i am getting ready to pull it off and get another wideband.

Advanced Tuner
    It should blink for 30 seconds and then go solid. After you program it, turn the key off(if that's where your +12 is coming from) and then turn it on. It should warm up again and then go solid.
    www.outlawpontiacdragseries.com
    Come race with us in MA, PA, and VA!

2005 GTO A4 - Spintech X-pipe with Powerstick mufflers, IAT relocate, Volant, !scoops, !cowlgasket, !skid plate, LM-1, HPT2.0/MPVI Pro USB, 275x40x17 Nitto DR, rolled fenders, Pedders 2985 springs, Britax baby seat with 5 point harness.
    Stock:13.36@104
    Mods in sig:[email protected]

Tuner
    You can also connect the serial output to your laptop and start the logworks software to see if the controller has an error reading or if it is warming up. Does it continue blinking as long as its powered? If so, that's an error. Count the # of blinks to see what error code you have.
    99 Firehawk T/A NBM, M6, 403, TFS, Harrop, etc

Tuner in Training
    it goes solid for a while then after driving around for a while it starts to blink.

Advanced Tuner
    how many blinks? the blinks are an error code
    Mike Horist
    00 WS6 (TA) | 04 WS6 (GTP Comp G)
    Mike \\#at&\\ horist \\&dot$\\com

BOTH cars HP Tuners Tuned

Advanced Tuner
    Make sure its getting enough power and the ground is good.
    www.outlawpontiacdragseries.com
    Come race with us in MA, PA, and VA!

2005 GTO A4 - Spintech X-pipe with Powerstick mufflers, IAT relocate, Volant, !scoops, !cowlgasket, !skid plate, LM-1, HPT2.0/MPVI Pro USB, 275x40x17 Nitto DR, rolled fenders, Pedders 2985 springs, Britax baby seat with 5 point harness.
    Stock:13.36@104
    Mods in sig:[email protected]

Tuner in Training
    thanks guys. i am going to double chech the wiring and in not i am going with the PLX m300.