Thread: HP TUNERS new website??

HP TUNERS new website??

I was speaking to i think Keith on trailvoy.com and he told me that HPT will be releasing a new website that will have MAsterCard enabled payment. Since living in the Middle East, there's no such thing as Paypal, and wire transfer would be just too much hassle...

Any idea when this website would come out?? and if it doesn't come out next month, could I still use my MasterCard as a form of payment??? I really want HPT now after looking over the different forums... and MasterCard would be the only way I'd be able to pay.

PLZZZZ let me use it! I'll buy the PRO package as well on the 25th when i get paid!

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    you have internet but cant access www.paypal.com ? As far as the new site goes they havent mentioned a timeframe of when it will be up.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

I can access the page, but when I say Middle East, I am the Saudi, Kuwait, Bahrain etc. Paypal won't let me use my credit card on their system as my country is not listed... So I really do need another way of paying for the software

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailblazin'
    I can access the page, but when I say Middle East, I am the Saudi, Kuwait, Bahrain etc. Paypal won't let me use my credit card on their system as my country is not listed... So I really do need another way of paying for the software
    International Money Order. It worked for me.

Advanced Tuner
    Middle East? are you a terrorist? j/k

I dunno when the new site is coming out... but I've seen it, and it's kickass!
    Mike Horist
    00 WS6 (TA) | 04 WS6 (GTP Comp G)
    Mike \\#at&\\ horist \\&dot$\\com

BOTH cars HP Tuners Tuned

well about the money order, can u take me through a simple process... kuwaiti banks aren't really efficient when it comes to dealing with straight forward stuff like this.. I can send the money via Western Union though... would that be an option??
    Last edited by Mep_q8; 09-08-2009 at 07:35 AM.

looks like the new website is here. 12 years later, haha

i believe this was when we made a change to our old website to support other paypal methods
    I count sheep in hex...

Ah, I'm here because I can't find my application key in the new website. Any suggestions.

you can find your Application Key in your hptuners software itself.. click the (I) for the information and it will be in there...
    06MonteSS

2014 Camaro 2SS/RS - LS3, 6-speed manual, short-throw performance shifter, NPP dual-mode performance exhaust, 1LE front splitter, ZL1 rockers, Z28 Rear Spoiler, all paint-matched Red Rock Metallic, Custom paint-matched Bowtie emblems, Custom painted SS emblems, BMR strut tower brace, CAI - Cold Air Inductions cold air intake, Apex Motorsports, Inc. catch-can, Bo White Ported/Polished throttle body, Custom DiabLew Tune

I logged in today (or tried to) and the new site autocompletes the username and ****** for the password but I can not long in.

Obviously it knows it's me from the autocomplete, but my password no longer works and neither of the 2 e-mail addresses works for

the password reset....

Hopefully this has happened to more people than just me.

What's the fastest way to fix this?

Thank you.
    Chuck
    Chuck Mosello - CORVETTE DOCTOR
    Corvettes of Westchester
    www.CORVETTES-OF-WESTCHESTER.com

you have to re-register for the new site... old/previous logins for the old site, do not work on the new site..
    06MonteSS

2014 Camaro 2SS/RS - LS3, 6-speed manual, short-throw performance shifter, NPP dual-mode performance exhaust, 1LE front splitter, ZL1 rockers, Z28 Rear Spoiler, all paint-matched Red Rock Metallic, Custom paint-matched Bowtie emblems, Custom painted SS emblems, BMR strut tower brace, CAI - Cold Air Inductions cold air intake, Apex Motorsports, Inc. catch-can, Bo White Ported/Polished throttle body, Custom DiabLew Tune

Yeah. I gotta say I'm not happy with the new site. It's "pretty" and showcases there new products but it sucks for support.

Maybe I'm retarded but all I see are serial and they don't work 20180530_062557.jpg

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    This thread is 12 years old guys...
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"