Thread: How to filter histogram data for DoD/AFM enabled?

Potential Tuner

How to filter histogram data for DoD/AFM enabled?

Does anyone know how to filter histogram data for having the Displacement on Demand or AFM enabled? I'd like to tune some of these DoD tables but I needed to filter out the data to only show when DoD is enabled.

Currently working on a GEN IV 6.2 2010 Denali. I logged the channel DOD requested yes/no (This seems to be the only related DoD channel), but i'm not sure what parameter to pick in the histograms. [2381] Displacement on Demand Deactivation doesn't work, nor does [2379.202] Displacement on Demand V4 Distance.

Thoughts?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner
    Pretty sure a '10 6.2 doesn't have DOD at least my '10 6.2 Silverado didn't. It does how ever VVT tho.

Log shows DOD going on/off so I'm assuming it has it?

I have a 2007 L92 that doesn't have it but supposedly newer models did have it.. not sure which vehicles got it and which didn't or how that worked.

I wasn't able to find a way to get it to filter based on that either
    Post a log and tune if you want help

VCM Suite V3+ GETTING STARTED THREADS / HOW TO's

Tuner by night
    CPX Tuning
    2005 Corvette, M6
    ECS 1500 Supercharger
    AlkyControl Meth, Monster LT1-S Twin, NT05R's
    ID1000's, 220/240, .598/.598, 118 from Cam Motion

2007 Escalade, A6
    Stock

Potential Tuner
    It has DoD. You can track it in the console HUD and see fuel mileage change as it kicks in.

Potential Tuner
    It has both and you can filter the VVT for each CAM angle in the histograms. Problem is though, the HP tuners VVE tables only go up to 20 degrees CAM angle change yet the factory tune commands up to 26 degrees. I guess you have to imagine what it does from 20+. Filtering VVT helps with spark tuning.