Thread: Gauge Display Skins

Tuner

Gauge Display Skins

I know, it doesn't add much functionality, but it seems that since the gauge display is for most purposes just a reference to look nice that we should have some skins for them. Some nice-looking readable gauges would be a fun upgrade.
    2002 Z51 C5 MN6 Coupe&&SuperMaxx Headers, Vararam, Ti Exhaust

Tuner

Re: Gauge Display Skins

To add to this I'd like to see a full screen gauge display option.
    05 2500HD 6.0L, Magnacharger Radix, Magnaflow CatBack, TransGo HD-2, Detroit Locker, Caltracs, Intro Pentia8 20x10\'s, BFG G-force KDW Tires 305/50-20\'s, M&H 33/15.50-16 Cheater Slicks, HPTuners V2.0.1

I agree!

Fastest A4 Coupe Bolt On's
    11.33 @ 119.84 mph OLSD Tune

Tuning done by www.GearsAreUs.com

Tuner

Thanks for the feedback, I was afraid I'd get flamed on this one. A skinable gauge display (or at least not blue only) would take away one of EFI's advantaged over HPTuners...asthetics.

Tuner

What would be of great benefit to me would be having a clearly visible "peak display" instead of the very thin pale grey line that is on the dash display at the moment. Please let us be able to configure at least that to be something that stands out?

Brian

Advanced Tuner

would have to agree with brh26 , when i log i like to be able to glance across to look at the gauge display to check for kr or to check whatever is relevant to what it is that i am doing at the time . It would be good to be able to make some things stand out a little more when needed. The skins idea also has some interesting possibilities as well

Tuner

...especailly if the big guys make it so that we can draw our own. 8)

Tuner

We need an upgraded gauge display at the minimum.
    The mentioned changable options would be icing on the cake.
    I have a 17" monitor, it would be soooo nice to have a fit to screen gauge display, very easy on the eyes.
    05 2500HD 6.0L, Magnacharger Radix, Magnaflow CatBack, TransGo HD-2, Detroit Locker, Caltracs, Intro Pentia8 20x10\'s, BFG G-force KDW Tires 305/50-20\'s, M&H 33/15.50-16 Cheater Slicks, HPTuners V2.0.1

Tuner

Here is a cross-post. It seems that Keith was planning to have it updated by now. Anyone know if they're working on this?

Tuner

it'd be nice to get a morsel ;D maybe a sneak peek?

Tuner in Training
    how has this not happened yet. full screen and custom skins. The one looks like crap. It would be great to use HP tuners on my mounted windows tablet and have it actually look good. The full screen at least should take minimal development time. Just seems lazy. People have been talking about this for 11 years?

Banned
    Just letting everyone know that posts 1-to-10 are over 10 years old.

You can get close to "full screen" with the round gauges (on my laptop anyways) by shrinking that Channel List / sliding that vertical slide/scroll bar to the left. That will extend/widen the Gauges Layout.