Thread: HP tuner 6023 question about Engine > Airflow > Variable Camshaft > Equipped setting.

HP tuner 6023 question about Engine > Airflow > Variable Camshaft > Equipped setting.

Hello all, I am new to HP tuners and am learning as I go.
    I recently purchased a 6023 pro kit and have downloaded a tune and had a question about the Engine > Airflow > Variable Camshaft > Equipped setting.
    I have previously had the car custom tuned and had some issues at part throttle operations.
    While browsing the settings I noticed the "Equipped" setting under VVT was set to disable.

Should this not be turned on for VVT to work?

I don't have a stock tune to verify this setting with, and wanted to ask before I change a setting that could damage the engine.

Sorry for the noob question.

I have read other posts that referenced the same question, but no one gave a definitive answer on if this was a 'bug' or if the settings are reveresed.
    2010 R/T 6spd-6.1 based 426 @ 12.5:1 NA, Howards Cam, Eagle ported heads & intake, 52# Deatschwerks injectors, AFR shaker, Derale oil cooler, Barton STS, SRT8 shorties/mids,BBK 85,HP tuned,Jet 160*,BT Catch Can,SLP line locks,DRL,skip shift delete,splash guards-alu dash kit,MP hood struts,BT Mopar nose-fuel door-sill plates, sequential tails,marker blackouts,392 chin spoiler,tint, T-rex billet grill, Pirelli tires, alpine audio.

Have you looked in the tune respitory for a stock tune file