Thread: Order #352670

Tuner in Training

Order #352670

Not sure where to post this guys...

I sent a ECM for a Mopar in last week, I overnight shipped it and included an overnight label to get it back to me. Everything was paid for, etc. and all went well. I get an email with a new tracking number from you guys saying it shipped... before I can respond I get an email saying that I should disregard the tracking provided and that the label I sent with the unit will be used. This was Wednesday the 15th.

On Friday I noticed the ECM still wasn't here and I emailed you guys asking about it. I was promptly responded to and was told that the original shipping label was actually used, not the overnight label I included, and that you guys would call the shipper and change it to express shipping.

I tried to call you guys 11 times yesterday, I've sent 4 since then as well without any responses... both the tracking number you guys provided and the overnight shipping label I provided have no activity on them at all. I've got a super pissed customer here and no answers to give him.

I just need an answer, I have a Hellcat ECM we need to send in this week and a 2016 Scat Pack ECM to send in next week, I realize mistakes happen, I just need SOMETHING.

You can respond here, email me at [email protected], or call me at 817-750-2000.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Email support at hptuners.com
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"