Thread: Layout

Potential Tuner

Layout

ok am a newb to tuning but not cars am a 20yr tech. I have a 05 cobalt ss 2.0 with 2.8 pulley and stage 3 pcm thats been tuned twice. Also has full 3 inch exhaust and long tube catless. Am trying to get into tuning to make this thing run right and work the way it should not just 85%. I am not the most computer savy but enough to do this... so i thought. I cannot figure out what exactly i need on m y layout so that i may post a log on here and see if anyone could lend assistance with my idle and back down issues. any help appreciated.
    I can get most the main gauges working, or well, have worked but was trying to add a boost gauge and IAT2 on my gauage screen and didnt know what exactly i need to graph and how to get all three on the same screen like i seen when its been tuned but cant figure out and really have no one to show me these things thanks again.
    2.8 60# zzp intake and exhaust BPS sts OTTP anaball control arm bushings, and rack spacers, zzp rotated mounts ingalls stiffy mount stage 3 pcm 2" drop kyb suspension

If it isn't in your channels list then it isn't being recorded and won't be in the log. Add anything you want included in the log there first

Layout is totally separate. It just contains the layout of graphs/charts/gauges. Channels are separate.

Post a log and current layout

Potential Tuner

layout

lsj layout.Layout.xml

cant seem to get the IAT2 temp sending right it jumps around and cant tell if it is actual reading or false and cant find a gauge and the right address to get it to read like the factory one does on my a pillar found a gauge but again cant find right plug in thanks for the help!
    2.8 60# zzp intake and exhaust BPS sts OTTP anaball control arm bushings, and rack spacers, zzp rotated mounts ingalls stiffy mount stage 3 pcm 2" drop kyb suspension

Post a log too.

Potential Tuner

recent log

here is log am gonna post another one later today have to drive like 20 miles to take sons swimming will post that one later but this should work was just a few pulls around town thanks in advance for any help!
    Attached Files Attached Files