Thread: Cannot read Lambda

Cannot read Lambda

Anybody have this issue before? I can pick WB Lambda B2 but I cannot pick WB Lambda B1, its not even an option...

There's WB Lambda S1 (SAE) but it reads in some ridiculous huge number. is there something I missed out on? Its been a while since I've tuned and it all of a sudden will not read.

Any input would be appreciated.
    09 Cobalt SS - 313hp 390tq

Advanced Tuner
    Did you upgrade recently on software? If so, is the sensor you are trying to read on your master list?

No I was using the older one, 2.24 maybe. It didn't even give me the option to add it on my master list...

the new version 3.34, I think, has it though. But I don't really want to use the new one, I like the old one lol

Advanced Tuner
    You should post your stuff and see if other people have that issue with your stuff.

Senior Tuner cobaltssoverbooster's Avatar
    doesnt help to post in his case. without the vehicle in question being accessible to another software setup you cant physically connect to his vehicle and hunt for the missing parameter. If he posts any files we can only see what he decides to add to the channel/primary list.
    if he is having problems finding stuff he either needs to try a clean install on the software, or work with tech on guidance but unfortunately for him they will push him to the newest version since that is where all the resources are being put.
    2000 Ford Mustang - Top Sportsman

Ya like I said, the new version I have everything I need. But I'm not a fan of the new versikn so I want to use the older version. No big deal, I'll just have to get used to the new one haha

Advanced Tuner
    CSSOB, I know that but I wanted him to post it so someone could review it and verify it was correct.

No offense to you Aces, but you said you haven't touched tuning in awhile, so I figured your stuff might as well be double checked for human error inside the setup of the scanner. Heck, I just recently made a mistake similar when setting up the new scanner after switching from 2.24 (I think that was the version I was on). It was a NOOB mistake but I haven't had to make a list or histograms in a long time and I still messed up. Maybe it's not the case for you, but I figured it was worth a shot.

Senior Tuner cobaltssoverbooster's Avatar
    fine ill play along see what comes of this upload.
    2000 Ford Mustang - Top Sportsman

I'll take a screenshot of it, idk how else to show you. Bu t the sensor just isnt there in the pid list lol