Thread: 6L80 tune, feels like A**, please look over :)

Tuner in Training

6L80 tune, feels like A**, please look over :)

Been trying to get rid of a shift flare and improve shift quality on my 6L80. I basically copied the settings from a 2013 Silverado with a 6.2 engine and 6L80 since it had all the updates. I was told the tune between 5.3 and 6.2 are the same. Anyway, I uploaded it and my trans shifts amazing now but is kinda sluggish and feels like it's dragging at low throttle. Pretty sure it's the adapts but I thought I'd have it looked over. 5FDP helped me change some of the values, so I think it's good but just want to make sure I'm not ruining my trans
    Attached Files Attached Files

You could can go quicker on the shift times and add more to the on-coming pressure presets. My file has the shifts around .3000 compared to your .4500 to .3800ish.

I'd also disable the torque converter from lock in gears 1-4, makes a difference for sure.

Is that the most up to date tune because copied most of my tune it would be much different than that current one you posted.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

I had the same problem with my g8 ,, another member suggested x 1.5 on the torque coefficients airmass tables,it made a huge difference on eliminating the flare shift ,, and shift quality tunning school trans mod g8gt2 manual presure change-pe and maf gear change1-2 lower shift presu.hpt. gmonde