I can't tell you the hours I've lost trying to get my videos to sync properly, and with the latest version I've given up. It doesn't seem possible. The application is definitely broken. In one case, after 45 minutes of tweaking the settings I was able to get it to be synced at the beginning and the end of the video, but it's off in the middle. I don't know how that's even possible. In the current video I'm trying to make it's all screwed up and the sync windows are not even showing the right content. The setup mode crashes all the time. Am I the only one with this problem? Why is this so complicated to sync multiple (in my case, three) files together? Why isn't there just one simple interface that makes this possible? For what it's worth, each of my sources (two videos and one CSV from SoloDL) are all linked files. I don't know if that's breaking things more. In the case above where the timing is wrong in the middle there is just one CSV file for data, but the videos are linked (one from GoPro and one from VIRB).