Thread: Tuning a 2015 chrysler 200 s

Tuner in Training

Tuning a 2015 chrysler 200 s

Ok, I just bought this car and so far I like it quit a bit. It has the 3.6 liter Pentastar, and is AWD. I have been doing A LOT of research on this car, and found someone that is not going to do anything for these cars any more due to lack of interest. I am not looking to making gobs a HP. I am not going to track it, I have an SRT 4 built for road racing, so if I need a fix, I have that. I was just interested in getting just a little more torque out of it, and getting rid of speed gov.

I did find out that I would have to take my ECU off, so it can get flashed. But this info was from late 2015. Has that changed to where I do not have to send my ECU in to anyone ?

As far as I know the 2015+ vehicles would still need there pcm's unlocked. There is a programmer/tuner working on unlocking the pcm so you don't have to deal with this but It's probably going to be a while for us with the Avenger/200 model vehicles.

Tuner in Training
    I am going to get a spare ecm, and have it unlocked. Once I get my what I need, I am going to test the waters.

Tuner in Training
    Get it Manny !!!