Thread: 2009 pontiac g8gt lsa id850 injector tables tune check for e38 controler

2009 pontiac g8gt lsa id850 injector tables tune check for e38 controler

again thanks to the members on this forum ,, with out this forum I wouldn't have the success with my project ,,so after some logs and posts on the forum, the cts-v injector duty cycle was over 105-110% so I was able to get a used minimal use set of ID850 injectors ,, here is my current tune with what I think is the correct injector info for the ID850 from the injector dynamics excel spread sheet ,,my car uses the e38 controller,, if any one can take a look to make sure I have this section correct that would be much appreciated ,,as for the base tune with out any fine tuning the car ran pretty decent

don't know how close the maf table be on initial start up

thanks again gmonde

gmondeperformance 2009 g8gt lsa upgrade id 850 injectors.hpt

Tuner
    Data looks ok.

thanks for looking ,gmonde

850 injectors are installed ,, afr @ wide open is close to commanded ,,

test drivabuilty 850 dynamics.hpl

Tuner
    It looks pretty solid to me for the most part, but I would be a bit concerned about the knock you're seeing at WOT. There are also traces of KR at part throttle too, which I'm sure you're aware of already. It seems a bit odd with relatively low timing.

yeah ,,the KR sensors could be sensitive and picking up shifts or tire spin, even when I had the timing advanced to 16* it was the same result ,,, I will take more timing out and see if changes and might adjust the sensors ,,, gmonde

Tuner in Training
    hate to bring this post back from the dead but i have a 2009 g8. i was going to compare your tune to mine since i just added LSA and 1050x injectors. my question is why does your injector max read 127lb and mine only says 63lb?
    2009 G8GT - LSA 2.8" - Stage3 PDS Cam - 3.27s - ZL1 Stall - Dual450s Returnless PWM - OBX Headers/Full Exhaust to GXP Mufflers - HR Coilovers - Full BMR/Whiteline Suspension