Thread: Custom histogram help

Tuner

Custom histogram help

I've been playing with a few different things with the ETC. I'd like to log the TPS vs the ETC actual position in stock and my modified files. I cant seem to create a histogram that will allow me to do this. Im trying to use TPS vs ETC position vs ETC desired position. No matter what PID's or sensors I use, its saying I dont have the proper parameters in the table to support it. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    im not sure what your trying to do...are you trying to log the difference between tps & etc? er something else? Can you post your scan file & an excel file of what you'd like it to look like with any calculations you like done? What you've stated makes little sense to me so maybe a picture will help jog my brain lol
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner
    What Im looking for is logging the TPS position compared to where the ETC actually is. For some reason I just cant seem to make it work. This is on an 05 colorado. I'll see what I can do as far as posting a scan and such later on...not on the right computer at the moment.

Tuner
    Nevermidn, I finallly figured it out, just had to correct one of the PID's. After logging between stock configuration and the modified file, Im going WOT right when I floor it now instead of it holding back and gradually going from 30%-60%-90%-100%. I knew it felt a lot more responsive, just wanted proof it wasnt in my head.