Thread: 2012 Procharged Boss Intermittent Stalling

2012 Procharged Boss Intermittent Stalling

I have a 2012 Boss that we installed a D1SC procharger system on. I have done many of these with no issues and the car runs and drives great with no surging, great fuel correction and 704 RWHP. The only problem is an intermittent staling issue that I cant duplicate and the customer can only duplicate a few times with me in the car. However on some occasions, the customer says the car will stall so bad that on his last trip out to dinner it stalled 13 times on the way out and 18 on the way back, All coming to a stop. the few times that I have witnessed the stalling the engine just cut out on the way to idle. I spent over two hours in the car on two different occasions trying every possible combination of throttle and clutch trying to stall the car and never had a problem just a nice drop to idle speed, then the customer picks the car up and stalls it three times pulling away. i thought the owner could of been pulling the car down to low before pushing the clutch in or dragging the clutch but nothing I do will cause it. The owner purchased the Boss new and spent 15k miles of non stalling driving it his way, so I do agree if it is his driving style, I still need to change the calibration to work with him as it did before. I have included the calibration file for some help.

Thank You
    Bad383TA
    Attached Files Attached Files

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    What injectors & what throttle body?
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"