Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any idea when HPT will support Ford or Dodge cars?

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by FAST Z
    i pray every night for a tune to work on my SRT8......oh yeh its gona be great sharing info with you guys.. bone stock out the show room it dynod at 395 RWHP..so you LS1 guys better watchout
    Yea but it could stand to go on a Jenny Craig diet. Nice numbers, none the less.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by FAST Z
    i pray every night for a tune to work on my SRT8......oh yeh its gona be great sharing info with you guys.. bone stock out the show room it dynod at 395 RWHP..so you LS1 guys better watchout

Bring it
    Mike Horist
    00 WS6 (TA) | 04 WS6 (GTP Comp G)
    Mike \\#at&\\ horist \\&dot$\\com

BOTH cars HP Tuners Tuned

Tuner in Training
    you DONT wana go there boys. the SRT8 is the real wolf in sheeps clothing I knew it was fast when I got it but didn’t think it was this fast…
    couple weeks ago on my way home guy in a C5 ZO6 was in the next lane at the lights.i turned off esp thinking this chump would go for it and theres no way I would let him so yep lights turned green we went for it .. it was close but he kept loosing ground with every gear change funny sh%t. by the end of the race I was about car ahead ..he kept staring at my 4 door wondering what the hell just happened..too funny.