Thread: 2 years, Just wanted to say "Thanks" again to HP Tuners Guys

2 years, Just wanted to say "Thanks" again to HP Tuners Guys

I just wanted to post again, after having been driving for 2 years since getting HP Tuners for my V6 Camaro.

To put it simply, this stuff is awesome. My Camaro is my ride for work, so mileage was a definite concern for me, and the ability to tune the car has made a huge difference. With my normal driving, I get a steady 25mpg, that's city and highway, and I can get up to 30mpg on the freeway if I'm easy on it.

This is compared to the 19-20mpg I was getting before I could tune it, so this software has already more than paid for itself since then.

Of course, mileage wasn't the only reason for getting the software , my car is a totally different car since getting the software. The throttle responsiveness and power that I have gotten so far is worlds apart from what it used to be, and I still haven't fully tuned it, and I am still running the stock cam and some breathing mods.

One of the best things, to me, is the fact that my torque converter clutch actually locks up like it should, and stays locked up.

Last, but not least, I was one of the ones in line waiting for the V6 software to first come out, and Keith, Chris and the others at HP Tuners busted their a**es to get the software out, and get updates and information out after it came out. They took some serious flak from some people occasionally, often unjustified, and took it all in stride.

These guys have done, and are still doing, a great service for all of us motor heads, and definitely deserve recognition and credit for it.

I just wanted to thank you guys again.

John

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)

Thumbs up

my sentiments exactly
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Ditto!

Amen here!

Tuner
    Ditto!! Awesome product, from Day 1 never had one problem whatsoever. Also, I would be SOL without this forum. The help, hints, tips, etc. is GREATLY appreciated from the more experienced tuners.
    1998 Z28 Red/Gray HT, A4, 3.23
    |Pacesetter, Hooker ORYP, Aerochamber|TSP Cam, PRC dual valve spring kit, LS2 timing chain|LS6 oil pump,|SLP Air Lid, P&P TB, FRA, TBB|Fuddle 3400 2.1, B&M cooler|GM iridium plugs, Taylor 8 mm|AMW catch can|J&M PHB & LCA's|HPTuners 2.1|HP House & Dyno Shop