Thread: Please help, the AF40 transmission and the FSCM fuel pump module

Please help, the AF40 transmission and the FSCM fuel pump module

Hello! My name is Alexander.
    I have more than 30 customers only in Russia, although such cars all over the world, on such cars with the desire to do a great tuning, but do not translate cars into special engineering control units. Many people want to get two in one, a casual car and at the same time fast enough for local competitions.
    OPEL ( Holden, Vauxhall) Insignia OPC A28NER (LAU) AT AF40 (TF80) 325HP
    When reading the data, the VCM auto detects all the necessary control units - the E77A engine control unit, the AF40 automatic transmission control unit, the fuel management unit FSCM pump 20964291, detects and reads and saves the read files. After reading it is offered to send their technical support. The E77A engine control unit has long been supported, those software versions that were not available for editing I sent in support and you added them without problems, for which I am very grateful to you! But with the fuel module and the automatic box is a completely different situation! Constant rejection? But here is our problem, the cars are all relatively new and just come off the warranty, the owners of these cars do not want to confine themselves to mediocre tuning, but without adding support for the necessary modules it is impossible to move on, replace the fuel pump, do not adjust the gearbox.
    I ask you, pay attention to my letter! At my request!
    Thank you
    Last edited by Alexander; 01-30-2018 at 11:23 AM.