Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Scanner Stopping after a few seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    Their issues have nothing to do with your issue. I would suspect if you could get your hands on one of those other interfaces you had access to you will likely have issues with them as well, as we were unable to recreate any of your issues here using your interface that you sent into us.
    Their?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by MustangKiller View Post
    Their?
    You said "also I am seeing customers having issues and they are not being resolve. Why?" so yes we speaking about more than one customer the correct term would be their as far as I know.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

I was speaking in general.. I have seen quite a few people with pro interfaces and issues since got mine.

I just want to point out that I was RIGHT the ENTIRE TIME!!! A GREAT BIG THANK YOU TOO HP TUNERS for giving me the good ole ROYAL RUNAROUND and Leaving me stuck with a Broken product from day 1 for 5 MONTHS . I also want to thank Keith & Bill for basicly calling all my personal belongings my car/ Multiple laptops cables etc... JUNK and accusing them of being FAULTY! heaven forbid you interface be broken...? Did I Mention I was RIGHT and YOU GUYS WERE WRONG AND COMPLETLY TRIED TOO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT.... I am still trying to wrap my head around all this. I really hope you don't treat all your customers like this. Have A Great Day!!!!!!
    Last edited by MustangKiller; 05-10-2018 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MustangKiller View Post
    I just want to point out that I was RIGHT the ENTIRE TIME!!! A GREAT BIG THANK YOU TOO HP TUNERS for giving me the good ole ROYAL RUNAROUND and Leaving me stuck with a Broken product from day 1 for 5 MONTHS . I also want to thank Keith & Bill for basicly calling all my personal belongings my car/ Multiple laptops cables etc... JUNK and accusing them of being FAULTY! heaven forbid you interface be broken...? Did I Mention I was RIGHT and YOU GUYS WERE WRONG AND COMPLETLY TRIED TOO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT.... I am still trying to wrap my head around all this. I really hope you don't treat all you customers like this. Have A Great Day!!!!!!
    It seems we've been nothing but patient with you here. Your accusations are unnecessary and unhelpful.

If you'd like to help us help you, and help other customers as well, please explain what you've found.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Quote Originally Posted by Keith@HPTuners View Post
    It seems we've been nothing but patient with you here. Your accusations are unnecessary and unhelpful.

If you'd like to help us help you, and help other customers as well, please explain what you've found.
    RMA 122990 Its quite simple really I purchased an new interface and I was broken from day one Severely Lagging. I have past experience with your product. Interestingly enough at the time I was borrowing a friends pro interface and that was working properly. I plugged in the new one and instantly knew something was wrong lagging data on multiple vehicles graph not streaming properly and you yourself told me I was logging too many pids.

Try logging fewer parameters.
    Keith can you please find out an eta on my replacement interface. Please understand my position as I have been stuck with this defective unit since I purchased it 1/19/2018. RMA 122990

Just received my replacement interface how do I add it too my product key anyone know? I already emailed support

I think the issue is the vehicle. You're probably overloading it with that many parameters.
    NewInterfaceCamaroTest.hpl

Seems to be working now Keith! Interesting
    Last edited by MustangKiller; 05-21-2018 at 08:20 PM.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    glad to hear that fixed it for you.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"