Thread: ground like wideband logging issue

Tuner

ground like wideband logging issue

Hello Guys

Im running into a weird issue, my wideband started to log extremely erratic like if a ground was bad i double check all grounds even relocate ground direct to the battery and made no effect , is more pronounced in bank 1 sensor, i switched sensor to bank 2 and same deal, also swap complete wideband unit to bank 2 but result was the same. Im using two AEM UEGO 4.9 units which are attached to my VCM input block.
    Here is the catch tho, before the srt8 got a custom header back system build everything was ok , it was after that it begin having issues , knock sensor bank1 wideband bank 1 and to top it off i had to add 30% more fuel to the system after the new header exhaust system, im thinking if the shop welded with the pcm on and that hurt my PCM
    I attached two logs before and after as well as the calibrations note (one of the calibrations had Knock disable for testing purposes) First log and Cal files are after the exhaust was done 2nd log was after I dyno Calibrate it making 790whp on stock exhaust system